Thursday, July 16, 2009

Arrived at Hunter (HAAF)

Arrived in the Savannah area. Learning the Chatham County, Bryan County and Effingham County areas. So much to see, so much history and so much fun.

Hunter Army Airfield will be the new post the surrounds my life. Excited to learn about the different programs the Army Community Servies (ACS) and School Aged Services (SAS) and Child Youth Services (CYS) have to offer to the military familes living in the Savannah area.

As a mother, army wife and a Realtor I look forward to calling this my new home.

Coming soon...more on your move to Hunter Army Airfield (HAAF).

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. This looks really nice, Mrs. Tucker! I got wind of some more opportunities like we were discussing & am really looking into it. Looking at "Bremerton Dessert Examiner." We need another computer-chat so you can give me the ins & outs (like you always do!;)
    I'm very interested. Working on Brad too. You gotta start somewhere before National G!
    Keep up the good work!
    You too, Jen ;-)
    Trina

    ReplyDelete